|FIRST FINANCIAL BANKSHARES, INC. (NASDAQ - FFIN)
2013 Raymond James U.S. Bank Conference
Thursday, August 22, 2013
8:00 AM CT
Gulf South Bank Conference
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
9:20 AM CT
KBW 2013 Boston Bank Conference
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
7:00 AM CT
First Financial Bankshares, Inc. is recognized as one of the nation’s most financially secure banking institutions, with assets of $5.08 billion, 12 regional banks with 60 convenient banking locations, plus a Trust Company with seven convenient locations, all to serve customers in Texas markets stretching from Hereford in the Panhandle to Orange in southeast Texas.
What Makes First Financial Bankshares Unique:
- 124-year history of serving the financial needs of generations of families, professionals and business owners. We have stood tall during difficult economic times, including the Great Depression of the 1930s, the collapse of the Texas economy in the 1980s and more recent economic difficulties.
- A “One Bank, Twelve Regions” concept that combines the best of “big bank” customer benefits and operating efficiencies with the local decision making and community involvement of a community bank.
- An unwavering commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
- Sound financial management and strong capitalization. In 2012, the Company's earnings increased for the 26th consecutive year.
- A commitment to growth through acquisitions, new branches and expansion of services.
First Financial Bankshares was recognized in July 2013 by Bank Director Magazine as the No. 3 best-performing bank among the nation’s largest banks in the $1 Billion to $5 Billion category.
You may view the article here on Bank Director Magazine’s Web site. First Financial Bankshares has had the honor of being named either No. 1, No. 2 or No.3 in each of the last five years.
400 Pine Street
P.O. Box 701
Abilene, TX 79601
|Investor Relations Contacts|
Member Headquarters.coms | Copyright Notice
and Disclosures | Privacy